Complete Estate Plan for an individual
Our complete estate plan for an individual includes all of the essential estate plan documents including a comprehensive funding meeting with a licensed attorney.
What it includes:
The complete estate plan includes the following documents:
1. Revocable Living Trust: Designed to avoid probate and plan for periods of incapacitation.
2. Pour-Over Will: Transfers any assets that may end up in your estate over to the living trust upon death.
3. Medical Power of Attorney: Allows you to designate who makes medical decisions for you if ever incapacitated.
4. Financial Power of Attorney: Allows you to designate who makes financial decisions for you if ever incapacitated.
5. Quit-Claim Deed for your primary residence (recording fees additional): Transfer title to your home into the living trust to avoid probate.
The process starts with us sending you an online intake form to complete. If you have any questions along the way, just give us a call or send us an email and we will help. Once we have all of the information we need, we will send you drafts of the documents to review. If there are any revisions needed, just let us know. Once the documents are ready to sign, we will set up a signing appointment, either in-person or via Zoom
Our complete estate plan for an individual is priced at $1,795 (plus recording fees).