Complete Estate Plan for a Couple
Our complete estate plan for a couple includes all of the essential estate plan documents including a comprehensive funding meeting with a licensed attorney.
What it includes:
The complete estate plan includes the following documents:
1. Joint Revocable Living Trust: Designed to avoid probate and plan for periods of incapacitation.
2. Pour-Over Wills for each client: Transfers any assets that may end up in your estate over to the living trust upon death.
3. Medical Power of Attorney for each client: Allows you to designate who makes medical decisions for you if ever incapacitated.
4. Financial Power of Attorney for each client: Allows you to designate who makes financial decisions for you if ever incapacitated.
5. Quit-Claim Deed for your primary residence (recording fees additional): Transfer title to your home into the living trust to avoid probate.
The process starts with a telephone meeting with an attorney. After the initial meeting, we will send you drafts of the documents to review. If there are any revisions needed, just let us know. Once the documents are ready to sign, we will have you into the office or meet via Zoom to go over all the documents one more time and then execute them with an attorney.
Our complete estate plan for a couple is priced at $1,995 (recording fees additional).