Why Choose Our Firm?
AvoidProbate is law firm dedicated to providing our clients with high-quality estate planning at a price they can afford. We start with the basic premise that everyone needs a quality estate plan. Whether you're rich, poor, young, or old, you owe it to your family and your wealth to put a plan in place. At AvoidProbate, we make the process as easy as possible by providing valuable information and online tools like appointment scheduling and a client access portal.
Our attorneys know how the right questions to ask and can explain complicated legal topics in a way clients can understand. With our internal systems, we can prepare documents in an efficient, accurate manner to provide quick turnarounds and meet our deadlines. Documents are then executed with the client in the comfort of our offices where our friendly staff can ensure they are signed properly. Finally, our cloud-based storage system ensures that you and your family will always have access to your important documents.
The other benefits of AvoidProbate include:
- Fast turn-around times: Wait days for your documents, not weeks or even months.
- Flexible office hours that work with your schedule: Night and weekend appointments are available. We understand you have obligations, and we are happy to accommodate.
- Affordable, flat-fee pricing: For roughly the same as you would pay at a document service company, you can work with an experienced and licensed attorney to review and submit all necessary documents. You should not trust your life savings and your family’s future to some website.
- Award-winning legal counsel: Founder Marc Gugliuzza has dedicated his legal career to helping families plan their estate, receiving a number of awards along the way. He is a Certified Financial Planner with more than a decade of experience in the financial planning world, and he uses that experience to help clients with all aspects of their financial lives.
- Free, no-obligation initial consultation: During our first meeting, one of our attorneys will review your account titles and beneficiary forms to see if you are subject to probate. If not, we send you on your way with valuable peace of mind at no charge. If you are subject to probate, we look for cost-effective ways to avoid probate, possibly through one of our estate planning packages. Our goal is your satisfaction, not charging you as much as we can.
- Everything you need included: Each of our estate planning packages include a host of additional items at no additional cost, such as being able to call or email us about your plan, a follow-up meeting one year after your documents are signed to make sure everything is titled properly, and online storage of your documents. Best of all, you can always change the agents, executors, and trustees named in your documents anytime—free of charge!
- Regular updates: If there are ever any changes in the law regarding trusts, wills, or powers of attorney, or if there are changes in the estate tax laws, we will keep you posted with our quarterly newsletter and email blasts.
Get started today by calling (708) 367-3272.