Complete Estate Plans for Individuals
Providing Essential Estate Planning Services to Clients in DuPage County
At AvoidProbate, we offer a Complete Estate Plan Package for Individuals interested in preparing comprehensive plans for themselves, regardless if they are married or not. While this package is particularly ideal for clients who are widowed, recently divorced, or unmarried, it is also suitable for clients who are married but want to keep certain assets separate from their spouses.
This package includes all of the important estate planning documents along with consultations with an attorney throughout the process. Our firm’s Complete Estate Plan Package for Individuals starts at $795 for simple estates (outright distribution to all beneficiaries) but add-ons are available for more complex situations for an additional fee.
The following documents are included in our Complete Estate Plan for Individuals:
- Health Care Power of Attorney: A state-specific document that allows you to name an agent to make medical decisions for you if you are ever unable to do so for yourself.
- Power of Attorney for Finance/Property: A state-specific document that allows you to name an agent to make financial decisions for you if you are ever unable to do so for yourself.
- “Pour-Over” Will: Transfers any assets that may inadvertently pass to your estate upon death to the revocable living trust. The will also names guardians for minor children (if applicable).
- Revocable Living Trust: Designed to avoid probate and plan for periods of incapacitation. We will customize this document for you based on your specific requests.
- Quit Claim Deed: This deed is for your primary residence (recording fees additional).
Additionally, our Complete Estate Plan for Individuals includes the following services:
- All documents are printed on high-quality paper using quality laser printers.
- Original documents are stapled into protective legal covers.
- Cloud-based storage of your important legal documents that can be accessed anywhere at any time.
- Email, Phone, and Zoom consultations with a licensed estate planning attorney at any time during the process. You will also have access to our customer support center thereafter.
- Money-back guarantee! We will return all of your money, no questions asked, if you are not satisfied with our service.
- A complimentary one-year subscription to our AvoidProbate(TM) Legacy program which includes complimentary revisions to the documents and an Everplan(TM) (a $199 value!).
- At AvoidProbate, we know firsthand how important it is to have a skilled attorney handle your estate planning matters to ensure you avoid costly errors. Our experienced lawyers have the extensive resources and knowledge of the law that you need on your side to properly draft and execute estate