Ask About Our Complete Estate Plans for Couples
Proudly Offering Comprehensive Estate Planning Packages
For families who want to be sure all their property will be protected, AvoidProbate offers our Complete Estate Planning Package for Couples. Our cost-effective estate planning service in DuPage provides you with all the legal counsel and guidance you need to keep your family’s property secured from probate proceedings following your passing.
We offer free consultations so you can get answers to your questions before planning your estate. Call (844) 798-7878 today to schedule your appointment with our legal team.
What Does the Complete Estate Planning Package for Couples Include?
Our most popular pack is the Complete Estate Planning Package for Couples. It is designed for couples in both marriages and civil unions who either have children together or similar wishes upon death. The complete estate plan for a couple includes two of every document, except the revocable living trust and the deed.
The trust is a joint revocable living trust so it is designed for two people and the package includes a deed for the primary residence only. Clients who choose this option will work with an attorney at our firm throughout the entire process. This package is $995 for simple estates (outright distribution to all beneficiaries) but add-ons are available for more complex situations for an additional fee.
Our Complete Estate Plans for Couples includes the following documents:
- Health Care Power of Attorney: State-specific document that allows you to name an agent to make medical decisions for you if you are ever unable to do so for yourself.
- Power of Attorney for Finance/Property: State-specific document that allows you to name an agent to make financial decisions for you if you are ever unable to do so for yourself.
- “Pour-Over” Will: Transfers any assets that may inadvertently pass to your estate upon death to the revocable living trust. The will also names guardians for minor children (if applicable).
- Joint Revocable Living Trust: Designed to avoid probate and plan for periods of incapacitation. We will custom make this document for you based on your specific requests.
- Quit Claim Deed: For your primary residence (recording fees additional).
All Complete Estate Plans for Couples also include the following additional services:
- All your legal documents will be printed on high-quality paper using quality laser printers.
- We take the time to staple your original documents into protective legal covers.
- Our firm utilizes cloud-based storage for important legal documents that can be easily accessed anywhere at any time.
- You can request email, phone, and Zoom consultations with our licensed estate planning attorney at any time during the process. You can also access our customer support center thereafter.
- Money-back guarantee! We will return all of your money, no questions asked, if you are not satisfied with our service.
- You will receive a complimentary one-year subscription to our AvoidProbate(TM) Legacy program, which includes complimentary revisions to the documents and an Everplan(TM) (a $199 value!).
At AvoidProbate, we understand how important it is to ensure your family is set up to succeed in the future. We believe that your legacy is worth protecting, which is why we offer the dedicated estate planning services you need to properly prepare and distribute the assets and property you will leave behind for beneficiaries. When you choose our firm to represent you, we make it our top priority to pursue your estate planning goals.
Please give us a call today at (844) 798-7878 if you’re ready to request a free consultation with our friendly legal professionals.