AvoidProbate Basic - Trust and Deed only
Helping DuPage County Residents Find Peace of Mind
For those who have smaller estates with minimal protectable assets, this is the DuPage County estate planning package of choice. Our team can review your needs and help you find answers to your questions. With our help, you can protect your property and ensure it remains a part of your family’s legacy for years to come.
Succinct, Economical Estate Planning
Trust and Deed Only is our quickest and most affordable package. It was designed to help bring the benefits of a living trust to more people. This package is designed for someone who is looking to put their house into a revocable living trust in an effort to avoid probate.
- Either a single or joint revocable living trust
- Power of attorney for health care
- Power of attorney for property
- A quit claim deed (recording fees additional)
The only thing not included is a will, but depending on your situation, you may not even need one.
This package starts with us sending you an online intake form to complete. If you have any questions along the way, just give us a call or send us an email and we can help. Once we have all of the information we need, we will send you drafts of the documents to review. If there are any revisions you need, just let us know.
Once the documents are ready to sign, we will send them to you with instructions on how to execute them. You will not meet face to face with an attorney, but one will always be available to you via phone or email.
The Trust and Deed Only package starts at $495.
Get started on planning your estate now by calling (844) 798-7878.
All Packages Include the Following:
- All documents printed on high-quality paper using quality laser printers.
- Original documents are stapled into protective legal covers.
- Cloud-based storage of your important legal documents that can be accessed anywhere at any time.
- Email, Phone and Zoom consultations with a licensed estate planning attorney at any time during the process and to our customer support center thereafter.
- Money back guarantee! We will return all of your money, no questions asked, if you are not satisfied with our service.
- A complimentary one-year subscription to our AvoidProbate(TM) Legacy program which includes complimentary revisions to the documents and an Everplan(TM) (a $199 value!).
If you have other questions or concerns about powers of attorney or estate planning, our experienced attorney is ready to help. We at AvoidProbate make it our goal for estate planning to be as transparent, efficient, and easy as possible.
It is never too early to plan for your future. Dial (844) 798-7878 or contact us online today.